Crock Pot Lemon Rice Soup
Crock Pot Lemon Rice Soup is one of my favorites. Our local Greek restaurant serves this and its amazing but of course pricey. I decided that I was going to make up a batch in the crock pot and see how it turned out. It was amazing!! Plus, its so much cheaper to make at home.
- 5 cups of chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (squeezed from 1.5 lemons)
- 3/4 cup long grain brown rice or barley
- 3 egg yolks
- Cook broth and rice in crock pot on high for 3 hours or until rice is fully cooked.
- Whisk egg yolks and lemon juice in separate bowl.
- Mix one cup of broth from the crock pot and slowly at it to the bowl of egg yolks and lemon juice. Be sure to continuously stir while your adding broth.
- Add the ingredients from your bowl into your crock pot, continuously stirring
- Cover and cook on low for approximately 10 minutes
- Add salt and pepper to your liking
More Recipes HERE!
Check out our other site here too!
DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE RECIPE? SHARE IT WITH US AND HAVE YOUR RECIPE FEATURED ON DISH ABOUT IT!! JUST SEND US AN EMAIL.
your blog, etc. by using the buttons below.
and link back to Dish About It.
to share with your fellow readers by
submitting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.